MIDDLE SCHOOL EDGE SESSIONS
Edge Sessions blend a large group experience with smaller, grader specific, breakout groups. During an Edge Session, students in grades 6-8 will experience:
- A thematic icebreaker or game that introduces the topic of the session
- A brief teaching about the topic
- Small groups by grade with discussion on how the topic relates to their lives
- Other small group activities to help them process the information
- Large group summary and prayer
For information about the Edge program, visit Life Teen’s website.